Ambitious growth calls for ambitious people, which is why we focus our energy on inspiring and supporting our colleagues every step of their self-development journey at SRG. You’ll often hear us say that people and culture is at the heart of everything we do, and our People & Culture team lead our pursuit of creating a culture where colleagues are both engaged and motivated to be their best at work. People are the first element of our business plan, which ensures our colleagues are at the forefront of all business decisions – meaning you’ll be working for a company that genuinely cares about you! We are kind, positive and thoughtful in our approach and are building a company we are proud to tell our friends and family about.
This is an exciting position working within a friendly, well established team.
The focus of the role is to provide outstanding support and administrative service to both internal and external stakeholders, processing to agreed service standards and within agreed time frames.
- Respond promptly to department requirements for the logging of information onto systems and updating client records prioritising as necessary to achieve deadlines and ensure customer service standards are maintained.
- Respond promptly to department requirements in respect of preparing files for review on a daily basis.
- Provide general support within the team, assisting with day-to-day work as required.
- Respond promptly to intermediary queries and ensure that all communications with customers and/or insurers, or other relevant business contacts are accurately recorded (in writing).
- To maintain and develop relationships through the delivery of excellent service, technical knowledge and expertise.
- To ensure accuracy and quality of system data to ensure data and information integrity.
- Ensure compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) by keeping up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework.
- You will have some administrative or office based experience, with a strong attention to detail and understand the importance of following process and keeping documentation and systems up to date.
- You will be a confident written and verbal communicator with the ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will have strong IT literacy and experience working with different systems and Microsoft products.
- You can demonstrate excellent team work and understand the importance of contributing to the wider team.
- You will be self-motivated and able to prioritise your own workload within relevant time frames and meeting realistic deadlines.
For more information on this role, please contact the People & Culture team – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit your C.V. and any relevant supporting documentation via email, stating which role you are interested in.