Claims Handler – SRG
Location: London, with flexibility to work from home.
About the Role
This role provides detailed, effective support across a wide variety of tasks within the Claims department. You will provide a broad range of administrative support to internal and external stakeholders, ensuring a high level of customer-service is always maintained. This is a busy role that requires exceptional organisation skills and the ability to work autonomously.
This is a varied role to the department and therefore it is expected that you will seek to provide the support required by the team and develop the role over time.
- Provide essential administration support to the MS Claims department.
- Full responsibility for processing all claims bordereaux at the start of each month.
- Set up, acknowledge, and report all new claims to underwriters or their nominated TPA’s within agreed SLA’s.
- Set up new suppliers on the system.
- Process, collect and arrange settlement of all fees.
- Assist formulating claims experiences alongside Broker, Underwriters and Account handlers.
- Provide loss details for risks and binders/line slips.
- Review and update claims on static claims lists.
- Review and resolve aged analysis reports.
- Provide support when required to all other members of the claims team to include SR International where appropriate.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that may be required from time to time.
- This is the ideal role for someone looking for their first step into a Claims role. On the job training and support will be provided.
- You will be exceptionally organised, inquisitive, and excited to learn and progress in your career.
- You will be a confident written and verbal communicator with the ability to build relationships with a portfolio of Customer and Insurers.
- You will have a level of experience working with Microsoft systems, including Word and Excel, and understand the importance of keeping documentation and systems up to date.
To apply, please submit your C.V. and covering letter via email, stating which role you are interested in.