Account advisor – Miles smith
Flexibility between Home and Office
About the Role
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Account Advisor to join our Renewals team. This is an exciting, fast-paced wholesale role and a great opportunity for experienced people to broaden their knowledge.
- Respond promptly to intermediary queries and ensure that all communications with agents, insurers, or any other relevant business contacts are accurately recorded in writing.
- Inform intermediaries of the policy cover, terms and conditions and claims protocol and reasonably ensure that the agent/client understands the effect of breach of conditions or requirements. Record the details in the client records.
- Deal with mid-term policy queries and issue endorsements where appropriate.
- Give instructions and relay any issues to insurance providers/broking department.
- Maintain and develop relationships through the delivery of excellent service, technical knowledge, and expertise.
- Accuracy of data input into systems, ensuring information integrity.
- Compliance with regulations and procedures as laid down by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) by keeping up to date with all changes in the regulatory framework.
- You will ideally have experience with the London Market, managing your own risks.
- You will be a confident written and verbal communicator with the ability to build relationships and negotiate renewal terms, both with insurers and agents.
- You will have experience working with Microsoft Office applications and database systems and understand the importance of keeping documentation and systems up to date.
- Experience working with MRCs would be beneficial.
For more information on this role, please contact Holly McLaren – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit your C.V. and covering letter via email, stating which role you are interested in.