Ambitious growth calls for ambitious people, which is why we focus our energy on inspiring and supporting our colleagues every step of their self-development journey at SRG. You’ll often hear us say that people and culture is at the heart of everything we do, and our People & Culture team lead our pursuit of creating a culture where colleagues are both engaged and motivated to be their best at work. People are the first element of our business plan, which ensures our colleagues are at the forefront of all business decisions – meaning you’ll be working for a company that genuinely cares about you! We are kind, positive and thoughtful in our approach and are building a company we are proud to tell our friends and family about.
To support the operations team in supplier management tasks, including maintenance and upkeep of the Approved Supplier List and related Document Management System (DMS) records. Project support and ad-hoc completion of tasks as assigned by operations management.
- Supports Operations Manager and Operations Director in the delivery of day-to-day SRG activities and longer-term
or ad-hoc projects and tasks.
- Supporting Operations Manager and Operations Director with the integration of acquired businesses.
- Creating and maintaining a full and accurate record, the Approved Supplier List (ASL), detailing current and in-use
vendors across all SRG business units.
- Monitoring renewal and review dates for entries on the ASL, alerting relationship owners and Operations Manager
to upcoming renewals and break clauses within the relevant notice periods.
- Capture and record information regarding newly approved suppliers on the ASL.
- Record copies of contracts and key documentation within DMS, retrieving these as requested by the Operations
Manager, Operations Director and relationship owners.
- As requested by Operations Manager and Operations Director, collate and report on status of information capture
and review within the ASL.
- Support supplier due diligence and supplier review processes.
- Provide ad hoc switchboard and/or front of house support as required.
- You will be a highly organised pragmatic thinker, able to work autonomously to provide solutions and efficiencies.
- You will be a confident written and verbal communicator with great attention to detail and desire to work as part of
- You understand the need to be adaptable and flexible, whilst remaining calm during busy periods.
- You will have experience working with Microsoft Office and understand the importance of keeping documentation
and systems up to date.
For more information on this role, please contact the People & Culture team – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit your C.V. and any relevant supporting documentation via email, stating which role you are interested in.