Ambitious growth calls for ambitious people, which is why we focus our energy on inspiring and supporting our colleagues every step of their self-development journey at SRG. You’ll often hear us say that people and culture is at the heart of everything we do, and our People & Culture team lead our pursuit of creating a culture where colleagues are both engaged and motivated to be their best at work. People are the first element of our business plan, which ensures our colleagues are at the forefront of all business decisions – meaning you’ll be working for a company that genuinely cares about you! We are kind, positive and thoughtful in our approach and are building a company we are proud to tell our friends and family about.
This is an exciting position working within the Entertainment Media & Sport Team. A great opportunity for an experienced Account Advisor to develop their skills and broaden their knowledge as part of an expanding team.
The focus of this role will be to service and administer new and existing clients across both manual and e-traded business.
- Building client and insurer relationships to grow and retain accounts, GWP and income in line with company targets.
- Handle renewals and mid-term adjustments with an exceptional level of customer service and in line with company expectations.
- Provide support to Account Executives including the preparation of new business and renewal reports.
- Cross selling of appropriate cover to existing clients
- Ensuring all internal systems and documentation are maintained.
- Ensure timely issuance of invoices and chase any overdue payments.
- In addition to working with clients in the Entertainment/Sport world, also servicing associated clients with their general commercial insurance requirements.
- You will have minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the insurance industry across a wide selection of commercial products.
- You will have Cert CII as a minimum qualification.
- Whilst not essential, previous experience in the Entertainment & Sport sector would be beneficial.
- You will have in depth knowledge of property and liability insurance classes. A good working knowledge of Professional Indemnity and Management Liability risks is also required.
- You will be a confident written and verbal communicator with the ability to build relationships with and influence the decision making of a portfolio of clients and insurers.
- You will have experience working with Microsoft Excel and database systems and understand the importance of keeping documentation and systems up to date.
- Preferably you will have experience working with the Acturis broking platform.
- Experience working with invoices and credit control would be beneficial.
- You will have a strong work ethic and understand the importance of given exemplary customer service.
For more information on this role, please contact the People & Culture team – firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, please submit your C.V. and any relevant supporting documentation via email, stating which role you are interested in.