Senior Claims Handler – SRG
Location: London, with flexibility to work from home.
About the Role
This role provides detailed, effective support across a wide variety of tasks within the Claims department, predominantly focusing on handling Property and Liability claims across Ireland and the rest of Europe. You will build strong working relationships with Insurers and Brokers within Europe and ensure a high level of service is maintained. This is a busy role that requires exceptional organisation skills and the ability to work autonomously.
- You will be responsible for day-to-day processing of larger/more complex claims including review and assistance where coverage is disputed
- Ensuring that bordereaux are processed in a timely manner by the team and funds are kept topped up
- Maintaining relationships with Third party Administrators and ensuring the efficient running of outsourced contracts
- Liaising with colleagues on risks to ensure they kept abreast of progress on large losses
- Solving problems, particularly with Financial Operations teams including Lloyd’s signing issues and finance queries
- You will be capable of assisting team members with training or learning queries and recognise gaps in knowledge with a view to filling these
- You will set up new TPA agreements where necessary and ensure reporting lines are clearly set out
- You will be able to manage risks with large deductibles and Self-Insured retentions
- You will be responsible for keeping the team updated with market changes and bulletins
- You will provide leadership to the team and encourage strong working bonds
- You will ensure that processing and work is in line with current regulatory requirements
- You will have experience working in the London Market, preferably focusing on wholesale business.
- You will have in depth knowledge of Property and Casualty claims handling as a minimum
- You will have experience working with Office systems, such as Word, Excel, Outlook, ECF.
- You will be a confident written and verbal communicator with the ability to build relationships with a range of partners and insurers such as adjusters and solicitors.
- You will understand the importance of keeping documentation and systems up to date and ensuring all conversations are recorded
To apply, please submit your C.V. and covering letter via email, stating which role you are interested in.