Client Service Executive – Insolvency Division
Location: Homeworker, with visits to our Nottingham office
About the Role
The Specialist Risk Insurance Solutions (SRIS) Insolvency team are hiring a Client Service Executive to manage a planned programme of contact with allocated clients and identified prospects. The successful candidate will build and maintain client, underwriter and staff relationships and contribute towards the general business development of the SRIS Insolvency division.
- To understand the SRIS Insolvency and Probate business and client needs and provide solutions to client insurance requirements and issues.
- To undertake site visits including risk assessments as required on individual Open Cover risks
- To attend sites with appointed Loss Adjusters following claims as required on individual Open Cover risks
- To liaise with the allocated Client Advisors to produce client reports on individual Open Cover risks.
- To liaise with the allocated Client Advisors in respect of the annual Licence Bond process for allocated clients
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and maximise all potential revenue from cross sell products.
- To negotiate at IP/Partner/Senior Manager level wherever possible.
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Establish new relationships with IP’s, appointment taking Agents and Solicitors undertaking Probate.
- Build relationships with key players by promoting the products, services and capabilities of SRIS Insolvency.
- Agree and implement a client service plan and timetable with regular performance review
- Keep abreast of developments within key Insolvency/Solicitors firms and maintain existing client relationships through visits, advice, conferences and client entertainment.
- Develop and introduce new sources of business, ensuring that targets are met in line with individual sales plans.
- Contribute towards maximizing exposure and benefit from our R3 and other sponsorship and advertising.
- Contribute ideas for new business, improved procedures and development within the division.
- To ensure high technical standards in all aspects of Division’s business
- Ensure other team members maximise business opportunities and assist them in doing so
- Prepare correspondence, reports as required.
- Monitor progress against individual sales budget and report to the SRIS Insolvency management team.
- To act in accordance at all times with the Company’s Business Ethics Policy. To be satisfied that their activities comply with all relevant Company, FCA, Lloyds regulatory and legal requirements with particular reference to the Competition Policy, Anti-Money Laundering and Health and Safety policies.
- Ensure own development in areas of technical and non-technical competency
- Display the organisational and time management skills to prioritise heavy workloads to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to instil confidence in clients
- Ability to organise, prioritise and delegate workload responsibilities
- Aptitude and willingness to provide needed direction to other team members
- Demonstrate understanding of when to proceed alone or when to involve others
- Additional or other duties as necessary to meet the needs of the Division
- Evaluation and analytical ability
- Judgement and decision making
- Self Motivation
- Relationship building
- Attention to detail
- Negotiation skills
- Market Awareness
- Customer Care Skills
- Technically competent
- Knowledge of Insolvency Industry
- Product Knowledge
- Business Acumen
- Regulatory / Compliance
- Insolvency Practitioners and Senior Managers
- Partners/Senior Managers at Solicitors
- SRIS Management Team
- Claims Team
For more information on this role, please contact the People & Culture team – email@example.com
To apply, please submit your C.V. and any relevant supporting documentation via email, stating which role you are interested in.