Location: One America Square, 17 Crosswall, London,EC3N 2LB
London office and flexible working
Ambitious growth calls for ambitious people, which is why we focus our energy on inspiring and supporting our colleagues every step of their self-development journey at SRG. You’ll often hear us say that people and culture is at the heart of everything we do, and our People & Culture team lead our pursuit of creating a culture where colleagues are both engaged and motivated to be their best at work. People are the first element of our business plan, which ensures our colleagues are at the forefront of all business decisions – meaning you’ll be working for a company that genuinely cares about you! We are kind, positive and thoughtful in our approach and are building a company we are proud to tell our friends and family about.
This is a newly created role in an experienced, growing team focusing on specialist, niche risks including Mine Clearance, Overseas Development NGO’s, Marine Contractors.
This role will work closely with Client Directors and Advisors internally to support and facilitate the placing of business
in the London market and preparing client documentation. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to continue their career and broaden their knowledge as part of an expanding team.
• Assisting in back end technical duties, Invoicing, Closing Advices, Third Party Credit Notes and accounts liaison.
• Preparation of MRC Slips and Endorsements for Accident & Health, Casualty and other lines of Business
• Liaising with team members and Underwriters as and where needed.
• Occasional Loading MRC slips to PPL for sign off by Underwriters.
• Filing formal policy documentation.
• Assisting in Ad-hoc duties as and when a member of the team needs assistance.
• You will have experience working in the insurance industry is a plus but not essential. You must be passionate to learn and committed to delivering exceptional service to clients.
• While it is not essential, experience working with PPL and any experience in the London Market would be useful.
• You will be a confident written and verbal communicator with the ability to build relationships with colleagues and Underwriters alike, with the desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic team.
• You are self-motivated and able to prioritise your own workload within relevant time frames and meeting realistic deadlines.
• Willingness to start, or already working towards, ACII would be beneficial
For more information on this role, please contact the People & Culture team – email@example.com
To apply, please submit your C.V. and any relevant supporting documentation via email, stating which role you are interested in.
If you are interested in developing your career with SRG, we'd love to hear from you.