Location: 3 Oak Court,67-72 Bethel Road, Sevenoaks, TN13 3UE
Sevenoaks office and flexible working
Ambitious growth calls for ambitious people, which is why we focus our energy on inspiring and supporting our colleagues every step of their self-development journey at SRG. You’ll often hear us say that people and culture is at the heart of everything we do, and our People & Culture team lead our pursuit of creating a culture where colleagues are both engaged and motivated to be their best at work. People are the first element of our business plan, which ensures our colleagues are at the forefront of all business decisions – meaning you’ll be working for a company that genuinely cares about you! We are kind, positive and thoughtful in our approach and are building a company we are proud to tell our friends and family about.
This is an exciting position working within a well-established team specialising in Jewellers Block Insurance, providing
Office Management and administrative support to the Managing Director and working with Client Executives to service
and administer new and existing client accounts.
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Administrator to further develop their skills and broaden their knowledge.
• Develop knowledge and understanding by supporting Client Executives in managing a variety of client and
• Act as first point of contact for client and insurer queries by managing the team inboxes.
• Processing policy documents, Bordereaux’s and organising clients Premium Finance.
• Supporting the Managing Director by;
o Managing and maintain the MD’s inbox, sending a receiving emails on his behalf;
o Collating and submitting the MD’s expenses
o Other ad hoc responsibilities
• Ensuring all internal systems and documents are maintained and up to date in a compliant manner.
• Ensuring the timely issuance of invoices and the chasing of any overdue payments.
• Coordinate with teams across the group to ensure all business is handled in an efficient ad compliant manner.
• Work with the facilities team to ensure the smooth running of the office
• You have administrative or office-based experience within the insurance industry and keen to utilise these skills
while developing your career.
• You understand the importance of clear written and verbal communication and able to build relationships with
colleagues and clients, understanding the importance of contributing to the wider team.
• You are self-motivated and able to prioritise your own workload within relevant time frames and meeting realistic
• We’d love you to have experience working with Acturis, but excited to meet people who are willing and able to
understand systems and lead their own learning.
For more information on this role, please contact the People & Culture team – email@example.com
To apply, please submit your C.V. and any relevant supporting documentation via email, stating which role you are interested in.
If you are interested in developing your career with SRG, we'd love to hear from you.